The 2015 National Crime Victims’ Service Awards nomination period is now closed.
- Crime Victims’ Rights AwardThis award honors the dedicated champions throughout our Nation whose efforts to advance or enforce crime victims’ rights have benefited victims of crime at the state, tribal, or national level.
- Allied Professional AwardThis award recognizes an individual or individuals from a specific discipline outside the victim assistance field for their service to victims and/or contribution to the victims’ field.
- Award for Professional Innovation in Victim ServicesInstituted in 2001, this award is given in memory of Susan Laurence, an OVC employee who helped professionals who had not traditionally served victims to develop effective victim responses. In her honor, this award recognizes a program, organization, or individual who has helped to expand the reach of victims’ rights and services.
- Crime Victims Financial Restoration AwardThis award recognizes individuals, programs, organizations, or teams which have developed innovative ways of funding services for crime victims, or have instituted innovative approaches for securing financial restoration for crime victims.
- Crime Victims Fund AwardThis award recognizes individuals or teams for their outstanding work in pursuing federal criminal offenders and in imposing and collecting the criminal fines, forfeited bail bonds, penalty fees, and special assessments that constitute the Crime Victims Fund and victim restitution. (Retired in 2012)