Anyone can make a nomination for a National Crime Victims’ Service Award. Before you begin, get the details on eligibility and guidelines from these pages:
- Eligibility Requirements. Determine whether the individual you would like to nominate is eligible for an award.
- Submission Guidelines. Understand all nomination requirements before initiating a nomination. You may not save and return to the nomination at a later date.
- Nomination Letters. Compose a 100-word abstract and nomination letter to accompany your submission.
After you have reviewed all the guidelines:
- Collect any complementary attachments you want to forward with your submission. Remember to keep each file attachment under 5 mega bytes (mb) in size.
- Collect the e-mail address for each person you are nominating or the lead contact if you are nominating a team or program.