Carefully review the following requirements to determine whether the individual, team, organization, or program, you wish to nominate is eligible for an award.
- You may nominate one or more worthy candidates, including individuals, programs, organizations, teams, or a coalition of individuals and programs.
- Nominees can include, but are not limited to, federal, state, local, or tribal professionals and volunteers in direct victim services and allied professions. Victims and survivors of crime are eligible for the Special Courage Award.
- Previous award recipients, regardless of award category, are not eligible for subsequent awards. View past recipients in the OVC Gallery.
- Elected officials are not eligible for consideration.
- Candidates nominated, but not selected, in previous years are eligible for consideration.
If the individual, team, organization, or program, you wish to nominate meets these requirements, please review the complete submission guidelines prior to initiating your nomination.